Friday, May 10, 2013

Today is Friday and it is a Bunco night for me!  I love to play Bunco, there is a group of  16 ladies who gather for food, fun, laughter, bunco once a month.  We have an awesome time and sometimes I walk away with one of the prizes, always a bonus, but really getting together and playing is what I enjoy most.  Most of these ladies I see only once a month at bunco, it is nice to gather together to catch up on what the prior month held for each of them.
Another card made at Billies, love, love, love ORANGE and this awesome GREEN.  At Billies I like to use her punches, and buttons.
Billie has an awesome selection of words to use, as well as great punches.  I like how I used the circle border punch on the green strip as well as on the actual orange card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment