Tuesday, December 30, 2014

12-30-14 Almost 2015!

These cards are variations of the same design, not  much stamping, only stamped the words at the bottom, and I embossed them.  Embossing used to be my favorite technique, seems like I have forgotten about it.  It is an easy way to take the basic card 'up a notch'  Adds a WOW factor!













 These cards also use my favorite accessory, buttons, you just can't go wrong with a button!  The flowers were cut with the Big Shot and flower die, I used DSP from Stampin' Up!

I like the circles not being centered on each other, also using only a part of the Top Note die, something using the whole Top Note is over powering on the card front.

Thank for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are getting ready for Valentine's Day! A nice sketch to work from. I will see what I can do to case it a little later!

    ReplyDelete