Saturday, May 30, 2015

Happy

It sounds easy, Be Happy!

Happy is more than a word, it is feeling, a state of mind, I truly believe that if you make it a point to be Happy, Happiness will find you, or you will find Happiness is your day to day situations.

I am not saying that I am always Happy, because I am not, but I do try to put forth the best attitude possible and most days I am Happy, and Happy things are in my line of sight.

This was was made at Bobbie's House, it was a card from Sherron's and I was not able to go to Sherron's that month, so Bobbie shared with me.  Love the colors, and the Happy feeling of the card!

Flower is from Petal Potpourri  #137141 with the coordinating punch Flower Medallion Punch 3137417, and the Happy is from the Hello You Thinlits Dies #137363.

Oh and Ribbon and Button are present!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment