Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Lucky you

A pretty quick and easy design for today.  I love greens and always seem to be drawn to green, crafting, quilting, card making, clothes.  Green, Orange, Yellow, Pink  Hmmmm only missing orange on this card!

Flowers are from Flower Patch set #134207 which is a photopolymer set, so it is 'clear' so you can see where you are stamping and easily combine images (darker flower on top of the light pink flower)

Words are from Stampin' Up!  set is called And Many More #134273, set of 23 stamps that fit into a "word window" punch #119857, which makes for a super quick card, with this set you can create just about any "type" of card needed.  There is a companion set,, Tiny Tiny Wishes #128748 which is also very useful, however I do not current own that set.  I may need rectify that soon!

I am missing buttons and/or ribbon, but I think it turned out pretty good.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card! I love the stamp set - Flower Patch. There are so many ways to use it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa! Yes I agree Flower Patch is a great set, we need to use it more! hugs

      Delete