Saturday, February 25, 2017

2-25-17 Chickens!

I truly am lucky to have a job where I work inside, sitting down 99% of the day, I do not come home with tired feet, an aching back, sore arms. I am lucky!  I do not work in the rain, sun, snow.

I sit at my desk and use the computer, which makes me tired none the less, when I get home I really do not want to sit at the computer here at the house and send emails, or create blog posts.

I do enjoy scrolling through Facebook, or Pinterest and making a few comments here and there, and time sure flies on Facebook or on Pinterest.

That being said I need to take the time in the mornings when I am fresh to send emails, or create blog posts!

This is the 2nd card that we created at Sherron's house on Tuesday evening.

This cute chicken with the Mop Top is from a Sale a Bration set you can get for free right now with a $50 purchase.  I have been trying to color the chickens and just how do you color chickens?  I am not super happy with my color job, but I do like the hexagon embossing folder resembling chicken wire. We gently rubbed the grey ink pad on the embossing folder, on the side where the Stampin' Up! Logo is then carefully put in the velum sheet, and closed it, careful not to move it around, then through the Big Shot, then used the heat tool to dry the ink on the velum so it did not smear/smudge.

I hope this Mop Top chicken inspires you to get crafty today!

1 comment:

  1. Cute chick with a bad hair day..LOL Like the chicken wire background.

    ReplyDelete