Monday, February 27, 2017

2-27-17 Dragonfly in Gold

This is the 3rd card that I created at Sherron's in February.  Only actually stamping the words that come in the Dragonfly Dreams set.  I do like the cursive font that they used.  The dragonfly was cut out using the detailed Thinlits Die set, on the gold paper.  The background is DSP paper that are like photos which are fun to use.

I just purchased and received the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set, I did not feel that I could afford the matching thinlits, so that will have to be another purchase.

When I see a dragonfly image I think of my good friend Billie Anderson, this one is for you Billie! Enjoy every day, you make it special!

1 comment:

  1. Wow very pretty. Love the background I always love when the background dp does the work and the awesome dragonfly in gold looks great.

    ReplyDelete