Sunday, April 22, 2012

Beautiful weekend

This has been a GREAT weekend, the weather has cooperated so much, lovely sunshine, I can hear the birds singing, the lawnmowers are running in the neighborhood, just a fantastic weekend. 

I think it is still a tad too early to plant anything new outside.  I would like to get the garden going, however then I have to water it each day, and the weather is still unpredictable.  But soon very soon I can get some plants out in the garden.

Have not done any crafting this weekend, yesterday I was making salads to take to a memorial service for a friend who's father passed away.  Decided to post a few cards today.  Hope you enjoy.


Trying for a 'Man' Card, liked the word stamp,
you can just never have too many word stamps!


The Indian is an interesting stamp, one of Billie's, of course!





No comments:

Post a Comment