Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter weekend 2012


It has been a very long time since I have added anything to my blog.  I have been busy doing this & that & I have tried to stay busy in the crafty way.  A couple of weekends ago I went out to Billie's house and we had a great day, I arrived around noon, left after 10pm.  These are a few of the cards that I made using Billie's stuff.

I was really 'into' making my own backgrounds, I added the colors using a small dauber, starting with the lightest shade, working into the darker ones.  Then I just stamped with black ink.  Over all I liked the way the cards turned out.

2 comments:

  1. I like how they turned out too! And I especially like the olive green & purple one! You know ever since you made a card for me using this Penny Black stamp image I have lusted after it...finally acquired it last month! Look for something in the mail from me soon...think Penny Black Cone flower lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did receive your card and I almost missed that it was made with this stamp. Because you stamped the flower twice! and it looks like a whole new image! I like your design, I liked the white embossing words over the design. Very, very nice!

    ReplyDelete