Saturday, November 22, 2014

November almost over?

How can it be that November is almost over?

This is the second card that we made at the October Stampin' Up! card workshop that I held.

I tried to go with "Fall" Colors, so I used Pumpkin Pie card stock (105117) and stamped the image with Early Espresso ink (126974).  Then used the  Framelits Window Frames Collection (129021)

I think they call this a Gate Fold card, I used the Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334) to score the card so it opened at the front slightly  off center.

On the left side we stamped a border image using the Borderettes stamp set (133662) I lined 3 of the images on my block and stamped them using the Pumpkin Pie Ink (126945) on a slight angle. We ran the right side thru the Big Shot (113439) and the Decorative Dots (133520) embossing folder.

I finished the card by punching brown card stock with the Modern Label punch (119849) and Pumpkin Pie card stock with the Word window punch (119857), folding it over the top left side and using a brad to secure the layers.  The bottom right side I added a ribbon for a flat bow.

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy November before it is gone!

1 comment:

  1. Great colors and great stamp set. Like the layout and the details.

    ReplyDelete