Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Time spent with Friends.....

Thanks friends for choosing to spend time with me!  Friends make this journey called life bearable!

Going through my photos and found this card that was made a LONG time ago, using a retired Stampin' Up! stamp set.  Liked the card then and I still like it today.

I took the color inspiration from the back ground paper strip I chose.  I believe we did this in a workshop, so I try to use back ground paper, but I have to make sure I have enough for everyone in the class, so that is why it was just a small strip.

I used the 1 3/4 scallop punch (119854) and the 1 3/9 circle punch (119860) as well as the 1 1/4 circle punch (119861)  All good punches to have as they make a nice layer.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment