Saturday, October 2, 2010

Next two pages in Pat's book

 I was trying to include photos of people who worked with Pat and we  had a box of photos at the office, of course they were not marked with names, the event was marked on the back with the date, but I am sure that whoever put them  in the box assumed everyone would 'know' who was in the photos.  Not so!  I had to ask several co-workers to help me identify the photos.  After I scanned these pages in I went back and printed little tags that I cut out and mounted on cardstock near each photo so each person is now identified properly.  The colors on these pages are also certainly celery from Stampin' Up, I used a jumbo wheel for the floral background.  I used Billies Sizzex letters to create the title, which was time consuming, had to punch each letter in black, then in the certainly celery, but do like the effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment