Sunday, October 3, 2010

Stampin' Up! Bird Punch

Yesterday I played around with Billie's Stampin' Up! bird punch, and I used the wing piece to make these tulips,  I thought that using 2 colors of cardstok made them more interesting.  I had a old Stampin' Up! stamp set which had the stem and leaves.  Tthe Welcome to my garden was an unmounted stamp and I acquired at a stamp convention.

Then I used a different set of stems and leaves to create the second card.  I like them both, and both are very easy. 

Also creating a 2nd use of the bird punch.  I also like the branch/leaves that this punch does so I also punched out different colored cardstock so I can use them with the Birds or Owls.  Thansk Billie for sharing your punches with me!


1 comment:

  1. Hay those are really cute tulips, I like the two tone really cool idea. Guess you will be ordering the punch?

    ReplyDelete