Saturday, October 2, 2010

Owl Punch

 I borrowed Billies Stampin' Up! owl punch to use on my scrapbook for Pat, so of course I had to punch out multiple owls and today I glued them together, they are so darn cute, a little hard to work with being such small pieces, but I found a pair of tweezers is required along with a 'Quick Glue Pen' which is actually like a ball point pen, so the glue can be used very accurately.  Today I found someone who added eyelids to the owl and it makes them look 'sleepy' so some are wide eyed and some are sleepy eyed.  Very cute.

I put a card together, using Pixie Pink cardstock for the base, and some background paper for a little strip.  The branch/leaves is from the Stampin' Up! bird punch, also borrowed from Billie. the corner design is a Close to my Heart stamp, like an old one when they were called DOTS, the words are from Great Impressions.  Thanks Billie for letting me borrow the punches!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY cute eyelids I like them with them and also so cute with out but great giving them character. Another punch order????

    ReplyDelete