Monday, January 3, 2011

Another card from Billies House

When I showed my husband the cards that I created at Billies' he asked if this was the '60's set'.  This is another set from Taylored Expressions (I pretty much only used those sets on Saturday) and I stamped the car on background paper and cut it out, I thought that way I would not have to color it in.  Before I stamped the car I found this piece of background paper in the Scrap box, and I thought, this looks like Groovy paper!  One of the gals I work with drives a VW Bug, and one of the other ladies just went to the Dr and her blood work was not great, so the saying fit just right, although I am not sure if either of them drive too fast!  I loved the purple flower brad, thought that added the right amount of 60's to the card!  My daughter liked this card because it is a different shape, one of my friends would say it is a "hot-dog card".

No comments:

Post a Comment