Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Another card


Happy Tuesday to you!  This is yet another card that I made at Billies on New Years Day.  Again I was using her Taylored Expression set "from the 60's" (as my DH indicated! ) I embosssed the background using Travel stamps that Billie had from another place (sorry don't know from where)  I put all of them on the clear block and stamped it as a whole rather than stamping individual images everywhere.  The cardstock was Stampin Up Not quite Navy. I used the versamark pad with clear embossing powder.  I was still using Billies Scrap Box, and found the red/orange ring, and the layers behind the VW Bus.

Billie punched out a brown 'chain' for the project she was working on and I liked the 'discard' ovals so snatched them up and added some glitz with some black jewels she had on hand. I tried my hand at the 'chain' and I really liked it, I think I need some of those (whatever they are!)  I think I stamped the bus image with Versamark ink and used a colored embossing powder. 

The VW bus image reminded me of my friend Pam and her family, they had an orange VW Bus and I remember riding to the beach with them as Pam's older sister drove.

Have a GREAT Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment