Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cards from 3-6-11/part 1

Last weekend I wanted to Stamp, but I also wanted to watch TV, and there is not a TV in the office/stamp room, so I set up on the dining room table.  I brought out only 1 stamp set In the Wild and I had a bin of several colors of ink, some of them new colors from Stampin Up, I brought in only 1 assorted pack of paper, thinking that I could keep things to a minimum on the table (ya right!)  So I began.

In the Wild
 I had glossy paper out so I stamped a few images then tried to piece them together, and I was trying to focus on layers.  The ribbon punch on the right side was a punch that made 2 slots at the same time,   however this punch was horrible, but I had to finish once I began, when I was done, the punch went in the trash,  Maybe that is why I don't remember using it?  Giraffe was stamped using Crumb Cake ink and the aligator was stamped using Wild Wasabi ink.







Three, Three, Three
This card uses 3, 3 Cheetas, 3 strips of background paper, 3 eyelets on either side.  The cheetas were stamped with Cajun Craze ink, Card was also Cajun Craze.  Used the jumbo roller speckled in the same color ink for just a touch of interest.

Cheeta & Antelope
This cheeta is also stamped in Cajun Craze ink, the antelope is stamped in daffodil delight ink. Cardstock Cajun Craze and Daffodil Delight.  Words from Stampin Up, set is called Happy Everything and it is a cool set that I like to use.  I used the speckled jumbo roller on the daffodil delight layer with daffodil delight ink.

All of these cards have a masculine feel to them, and I like the way they turned out.  Come back tomorrow to see other cards created with this set.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY you are one busy lady. I love the look and the use of other papers. They are fun huh. Love the stamp set and great cards for dad's for fathers day coming..maybe

    ReplyDelete