Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March Card Class

This is the first card we made at my monthly card class.  This stamp is from Art Impressions.  I used to like to color in images, but these are just too small and too many, so instead we stamped this on glossy card stock, in Rich Razzleberry ink then trimed it to fit the Almost Artichoke we used the Fiskars Lace punch for the corners.  the card base is also Rich Razzleberry and we embossed with black embossing powder the words.  The left side has an orange strip crimped with another layer of background paper punched with the Stampin Up edge punch.  Then a ribbon tied over all of the layers before the main image was added with the dimensionals, or as we call them "Puffy dots".


The next card is a baby card, one that I designed while at Ladies Craft Night in January, this time instead of using the hands and feet stamp from the set I'm Here, I used the regular roller called Sweet Feet.  I used the Kiwi Kiss Ink and cardstock. along with brown for accents


The final card feels like spring, I used Pick a Petal and a soft palette of Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink.  Again I used the glossy card stock.  We made layered flowers using one of the flowers from the set, and then punching out smaller flowers, then using brads to attach them.  I piecered the paper on both sides to add a little extra interest, I used the Stampin Up piercing mat to get the holes to be even and straight.  I punched every other hole.  I rolled the background with the Jumbo Roller, Speckled in the certainly celery ink.



No comments:

Post a Comment