Monday, March 14, 2011

In the Wild part 3

Thanks for looking at the final installment of In the Wild.  Card stock on this one is Marina Mist, it was already cut to this size so I just worked around it. Rolled the card with the Jumbo speckled roller.   Elephant was stamped in Early Espresso the words are from a Stampin Up set called Best Yet.  Again I used the Fiskars lace corner punch.  An easy card that again has a masculine feel to it.

If the Zebra is my favorite image from this set, then the Elephant is my 2nd favorite, it is large and can be used in many ways, if I wanted to cut it out, it would be fairly easy and again in the darker colors it is masculine, but if I stamp it in pink or then it is feminine.  And I have done a card I called Pink Elephants on Parade. Must have been watching Dumbo.

Who can go wrong with Orange and Purple?  Elegant Eggplant ink and cardstock scraps along with scraps of orange-ish background paper.  I liked the idea of the eyelets set on a scrap, so I did it again, time using the scallop scissors on the edges.

The 'ribbon' on the bottom of the card is actually a skinny strip of cardstock, it was laying on the table and I thought hmmmmm.  Nice touch and it matches exactly.

This is a retired stamp set but not one that I forsee getting rid of as I do enjoy using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment