Sunday, March 13, 2011

In the Wild part 2

Using In the Wild set continues, this time I was focusing on the Zebra in the set, I think that is my favorite image, it is a good size, not too large, not too small.  the giraffe is of course tall, and the aligator is long, the Zebra is Just Right.

Elegant Eggplant Zebra
 Zebra stamped on glossy cardstock in Elegant Eggplant ink, this is a really dark purple, almost black when I first saw it.  I layered it on  Elegant Eggplant and use the Fiskars lace corner punch. I took a small strip of paper and punched holes in it then attached it behind the zebra layers.  I used a punch that punches out multiple slots on an elegant eggplant strip.  The background paper is from a pack that I found at Tuesday Morning.  The card is Basic Grey using the jumbo speckled roller with the Versa Mark Pad for a little interest.




Lovely Lilac Zebras

Lovely Lilac, Elegant Eggplant and lots of ribbons on this card.














Marina Mist Zebras
 This one I think is my favorite.  The zebras were stamped with Marina Mist and that is the card stock color also.  I like the eyelete interest as well as the punched holes on the scallop edge and the ribbon threaded thru the slots.  I used the Fiskars lace corner punch.  Again the 'tab' at the top of the zebras was a strip of cardstock that I attached the eyelets to, then added it under the zebra layer.  I like the additional interest and the fact that the eyelets are in the 'middle' of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment