Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday, weekend is almost over!

Happy Sunday!  Sunday means the weekend is almost over!  Sometimes I like Sunday others not so much!

Another use of the Stampin' Up! chicken image from Funky Favorites (a retired set), and Billie's scrapbook/background paper.  When I was creating this Thank you Project I was trying to keep things simple, and used ALOT of the background paper.  The flowers were punched with Stampin' Up! flower punch, (3 flowers at once, but I only used one of them!  I bet we see the other flower shapes on other cards!) then I added a punched out small circle and a brad.

This is also my first attempt at adding a water mark, and if you look real close in the lower left hand corner you might catch a glimpse. (you will probably need a magnifying glass!)  I gotta figure that out!

Thanks for stopping by!
Funky Favorites from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment