Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunday 1-4-15


This card is using a retired Stampin' Up! stamp set, but I think any type of image could be substituted for the star image.  I used the Simply Scored Scoring Tool ( 122334) and the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate (125586) to create the scored background on the card base.  I had the DSP (designer series paper or Double Sided Paper) that coordinated with the color scheme great and used that layered with the tempting turquoise card stock.
The ribbon and brads add just the right touch to the card.  This card does not have to be just for Christmas but could be used as almost any type of card.

I like to choose stamps that can be used multiple time, and multiple times through the year. Holiday stamps are nice, but then you only get to use them once a year or for a specific theme.

On this variation I did not use the DSP and used the image multiple times, adding the Christmas verse at the bottom.



On the final card, I used the tree image layered with the tempting turquoise and the DSP.  
I like how all three turned out. 

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment