Sunday, January 29, 2017

Butterfly, butterfly


















If I LOVE flowers, then I REALLY LOVE butterflies!

This is another image that I have plenty of!

I like butterfly images and photos, and I think in the world butterflies are beautiful, however, I do not want one to land on me. Don't want them flying around me.

We had gone somewhere on vacation and there was a 'green house' you could walk through with flower and LOTS of butterflies free flying around.

NOPE could not do it!

This is using the hardwood stamp again, white paper with a light brown ink.  The butterflies are a Stampin' Up! Thinlit and I like the lacey-ness of them.  Pearls make the butterfly body.

2 comments:

  1. I commented on FB but just looked at your blog again and LOVE this card. Colors and layout of stamps.. I love this card. Hugs dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Billie on the colors and layout; Just really eye appealing. And glad you are back posting some of your work again; so fun to see what you are working one!

    ReplyDelete