Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Colorful Daisys for you!

I LOVE flowers, I have so MANY flower stamp sets, and I keep buying more! I LOVE bright colors so this allowed me to get out lots of ink pads!

This is a 2 step stamp set, you stamp the flower first in colored ink, then over stamp the outline with ink. I used a dark brown ink for the outlines.

First I stamped the words to get it in the middle and to let me judge where to stamp the flowers. then I stamp flowers from the center, I had to clean the stamp after each use since I wanted to use so many colors,

I like the way it looks to stamp the images 'off the edge'.

I finished off each 'whole' flower with a pearl accent.

The background on this one is the Hardwood stamp light brown ink on a white card stock, then I 'dog eared' 'the tops with my triangle punch.

I LOVE flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment