Friday, February 25, 2011

Super Bowl Stamping continued

I just LOVE this stamp set, so everytime I go to Billies I use it.  Tulips are my favorite, and just stamp, stamp, stamp them.  Billie has so many words it is easy to make each card different, but still use the same stamp.  both are very similar, I went to Billie's scrap box and found the background paper,  the red and greens matched the red and green ink perfectly.


Billie had the scallop edging in the scrap box, and I used one of her embossing folders to add some texture.



Used 2 different kinds of ribbons, and different embossing folders.  Another of her Fiskars corner punch used on this card.
I do love Tulips and I do love this stamp set.

4 comments:

  1. wow looks good as it did at my house. I also like the other posts. Afghan is awesome and cards great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More layers! Looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really LOVE these Karen!!

    They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The layer thing is something that I am working on!

    ReplyDelete