Friday, February 25, 2011

Thursdays 'Snow' Card


Birthday card
 I like colors I chose for this card, the H was already stamped from, you guessed it Billies House, so I cut it out and used puffy dots (stampin dimensionals)to adhere it to the brown card stock.  I used the office edge punch from Stampin Up, and the file tab punch.  I secured the file tab with a green staple.  I used background paper and the scallop punch then used a slot punch at each scallop so I could run ribbon through.  I had the flower made from a template that Billie had and it covered a bad spot on the H, I played around with adding flowers but  I just liked the large flower.  At this point it could be a card for any occasion, or some with a name that begins with H.

The card base is blush blossom, and I used a jumbo roller with spunky spots in the same color ink to just give the background some interest.

I had the Happy Birthday element already stamped and punched out the the label punch, and tried to use it on the front but decided instead to use it inside. I also added a strip of the background paper to the inside as I like the way that adds a little touch to the inside.


Inside, another sentiment could be used

No comments:

Post a Comment