Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Card for Pastor Kyle

Making 'manly' cards is not something easy for me, maybe the fact that I have mostly flowers and 'girly' images is the problem. I LOVE this Stampin Up set, In the Wild.  I woke up Sunday morning, came in the stamping room, and put this card together, I wanted to take it to Church that morning, so I could not do this version, than try something different, so this was my first and only try and I like it!  I used 4 different background papers to create the background, then I layered the elephant, used my new Fiskars Corner punch, I added his name in little letters and I do like the final result.  Pastor Kyle's birthday was on February 13th, so of course I am late, so the verse I stamped inside said, "My card is not late, I just wanted to have the last word"  Pretty lame that I have a stamp with that verse, but it came in handy on Sunday morning for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment